Total Pageviews

Monday, February 5, 2018

Toxic Relationships

Had a argument with my sister last week. She has met this new friend, which is really bad for her as this guy really has strange ideas. And he's influencing my sister too much. Like he suggested that she take MC just to accompany him into JB for seafood! So irresponsible. Plus he has big tattoos all over his both arms & legs. Not sure if he has got more over the rest of his body, but I wont rule that out.

What's with people who are so easily taken in with certain people? My sister is the 'good girl' kind, maybe she just likes the excitement of being with a 'bad boy'. Anyway this toxic relationship is driving my whole family nuts!!!

Thank God just this morning my sis suddenly announced that she's 'done' with tattoo guy. And has decided not to hang out with him anymore. She said she finds him dumb as he couldn't carry on a decent conversation with her. I almost throw a party to celebrate that development! Anyway I kept quiet & was really glad I said nothing from the start & let it pend out. But I know not everyone could see the dangers of toxic relationships, just look at Whitney Houston.

If you are reading this, just bear in mind, if more then a few people tell you "a particular" person is not good for you , or is bad influence, please take note.You might not see it initially as new things are always exciting. Just get out of toxic situations before it's too late.

Tattoo something like this 👀

No comments:

Post a Comment