Total Pageviews

Monday, December 26, 2016

"Marriage Vows are still valid during Company Christmas parties!"

The Company should have sent out a memo before the company's Christmas party saying :

"Marriage Vows are still valid during Company Christmas parties!"

Christmas Eve was our party & I've never seen a group of happier people ...lol... Maybe because the booze is free & free flowing. OK it's not technically a company's party. It's my Boss, whose just the greatest & he invited us to his fabulous place for the celebration. The food was great, The turkey stuffing was out of the world wonderful & the wine. I think he has a friend who owns a vine yard or something so we have so much wine & everyone is just drowning themselves with it.

One thing lead to another. Well you should guess what happened next (hint hint... look at the title of this post!). People started to hook up, yup like really getting pretty close, touchy, touchy. These people are married or attached to someone else & that someone is not in the party 😭. Nobody really care a damn as most of us were pretty drunk & high by then ...lol... But a look at the pictures hours later was a different story.

It's evidence people!!!! Should I destroy them, just in case ???? Should I share them on group chat? Am I the only one who took these pictures? Frankly the guys are not into taking pictures & especially not when they are drunk. The ladies ...hmm... maybe I'm the only one, I hope so.

Bottoms -up !!! Merry Christmas !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment